09 July 2014

LET THE SUN-SET



I think orange and brown tones are perfect for summer, they give a beautiful "golden" and bright touch to a look. I'm obsessed with palazzo pants since last summer, not only because the are super comfortable but also because I think they are flattering for almost any figure- so when I saw this ones at Forever 21 I couldn't resist. For some reason this palazzo pants and my beloved baby blue blazer have been together in a couple of outfits already, even being almost opposite colors they end up blending in the look.
What do you think?
Have an amazing rest of the week and much love! L

Considero que los tonos marrones y anaranjados son perfectos para el verano ya que dan ese toque "dorado" tan bonito a los looks y aportan mucha luz. Estoy totalmente enamorada de los pantalones tipo palazzo desde el verano pasado (me hice con un par por lo menos...) ya que, aparte de ser comodísimos, me parecen muy favorecedores; así que cuando vi estos en Forever 21 no me pude resistir, ¡son perfectos! Por alguna razón la suma de los pantalones palazzo en tono teja y mi blazer azul cielo ha sido una combinación a la que he recurrido ya en un par de ocasiones, me parece que aunque sean colores opuestos se funden en el look. ¿Qué os parece?
Feliz semana y mucho amor! L








Palazzo pants/ Pantalones palazzo: Forever 21 (new)
Crop top: Zara (sales aw13)
Sandals/ Sandalias: Nine West
Blazer & Handbag/ Blazer y Bolso: Zara
Earrings/ Pendientes: Mum's present/ Regalo de mami :)
SHARE:
© The 109 Block

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig