15 January 2016

IT'S A CASUAL DAY






Yes, I have become a huge fan of mom jeans, even though they don't fit perfectly I think they are flattering if combined in the right way, but really what matters is that you feel comfortable and happy with what you wear. I got these pair in San Francisco- Forever 21 was just around the corner, so imagine... dangerous!
I'll be spending the weekend in my beloved Dublin, so make sure you follow me on Instagram to know what I'm up to.

Much love, L


Sí, me he convertido en una fan incondicional de los "mom jeans", a pesar de que no tengan un corte muy estilizado me parecen favorecedores, aunque creo que lo importante es que te sientas cómod@ con lo que llevas puesto, y eso debe ser suficiente. Me parecen una opción perfecta con deportivas y jersey, pero también con camisetas por dentro o incluso con sandalias de tacón cuando venga el buen tiempo. Éstos los compré en San Francisco, teníamos Forever en frente del hotel (peligro), y ha sido una prenda favorita para acabar el annno.
Este finde semana lo pasaré en mi querido Dublín, así que si queréis ver algunas fotitos del viaje no os olvidéis de seguirme por Instagram.

Mucho amor! L





























Jeans: Forever 21
Sweater/ Jersey: Mango
Shoes/ Deportivas: Addidas Stan Smith
Handbag/ Bolso: Coach
SHARE:
© The 109 Block

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig